As the face of Garland, Our representatives deliver the knowledge and experience needed to analyze problems, review solutions and implement recommendations to maximizing the return on your capital investment.
Additionally, since Garland is a 100 percent employee-owned company, each representative has a very personal interest in the outcome of every project. By monitoring each project, during and after the job, we are able to ensure that your roofs are installed as specified and properly maintained. Additional differentiating factors include:
- People-first philosophy designed to treat our partners both within and outside the company with respect
- Upside down organizational chart that puts the customer on top, Garland representatives as the direct link to customers, and everyone else supporting the Garland representatives in serving customer needs
- Customer Centre problem solving approach with customers
- Customer-responsive, service offering with significant on-going investments in research and development
- Direct accountability for a full spectrum of product and service solutions to meet a wide variety of commercial roofing & building envelope requirements