Garland has played a leading role in offering high-performance VOC compliant and zero VOC maintenance and adhesive alternatives as well as a full-line of wind uplift-resistant standing seam metal roofing designs. Garland’s research and development team has also achieved several “firsts” in the industry, further establishing Garland as a leader in the industry.
- First U.S. roofing manufacturer to introduce modified bitumen systems to the commercial roofing market
- First to introduce unique polymer blends extending membrane life
- First to offer low-slope insulated steel roofing panels
- First roofing manufacturer in the U.S. to become ISO 9000 certified
- First in our market to promote roofing materials using recycled crumb rubber
- First to achieve UL Environment certification