We take the time to truly understand your organizational philosophy and its specific needs, and then develop seamless solutions to address them. Our highly experienced representatives are strategically located throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, providing you with personalized attention and individualized response for your building envelope concerns.
Please contact Marisa Rea (email@example.com) to learn more about Garland's Corporate Account Program.
Scope of Services:
- Special purchasing agreements
- Comprehensive analysis of all your roofs and/or building envelope components
- An interactive Web-based database for documenting roof and/or building envelope components conditions, including photographs
- Online warranty and preventive maintenance tracking, reminders, and work order histories
- Online order and invoice tracking
- Online emergency leak notification triggering an Email for speedy response (Dry Zone only)
- Visual surveys, routine maintenance, and minor repairs
- Recommendations for maintenance, restoration, renovation, replacement and repair, as necessary
- Proactive maintenance and repair programs
- 24/7 emergency support
- Local support delivered through our network of over 200 field representatives across Canada, the U.S., and UK.
- Turn-key delivery options, including engineering services for specifications, wind uplifts, structural evaluations, and shop drawings