Design-Build Solutions, Inc. (DBS), a subsidiary of Garland Industries, Inc., was built to fulfil customer requests for Garland to provide total project delivery, accountability and control for all materials and trade labour on our projects. Today, turnkey services are geared toward providing a single point of contact and responsibility for all of our customers’ building envelope needs.
How do DBS services help me?
DBS has a unique business model that provides customers with the flexibility to choose the level of construction management support they need on a project-to-project basis. DBS Solutions provides procurement and delivery options that utilize local contractors, in most cases, to perform projects that have strict performance, scheduling, and budgetary requirements.
What kind of projects does DBS Solutions handle?:
DBS assists with construction management support, procurement and delivery for a variety of projects:
- Lightning protection
- Photovoltaic (energy generating
- And more!
Why work with DBS?:
Whether it’s a simple job order contract, an emergency repair or a comprehensive building envelope project, you can count on Design-Build Solutions for:
- Specialized experience and proficiency in resolving complex building envelope challenges on time and in budget
- The personal commitment of employee-owner representatives who are highly trained and motivated to deliver lasting watertight performance
- The corporate commitment to providing the best value and price for the customer’s budget on every project
- Through their performance-driven philosophy and field-proven processes, DBS provides quality technical performance specifications, on-time delivery, and in-budget accountability from a single, reliable source for construction projects
For more information about Design-Build Solutions or available DBS services, please visit: www.dbsgarland.com
Dry Zone Preventive Maintenance Program
A value-added service for DBS clients, Dry Zone is a preventive maintenance program that documents and analyzes maintenance and repair data for multiple facilities’ roofs and provides recommendations to ensure you get the most value from your roofing investment.
Information and Warranty Tracking
The online database provides 24-hour access to real-time facility reports, budgets, work orders, warranties and other asset documents.
Leak Response Service
Receive emergency contact within 24 hours and repair service within 48 hours with this comprehensive leak response program. All leaks and repairs are recorded in the Dry Zone database, which helps to prioritize and manage all of your roof areas. Leak response service through Dry Zone includes:
- Competitive time and material rates
- Email reporting system that alerts DBS and local approved contractor(s) of leaks
- Before and after pictures with work order reports documented in our database
- Full roof assessment with recommendations for improved roof performance provided when frequent leaks occur on one building
- Material inventory for emergency roofing repair services
- Standard time and material rates can also be used for scheduled repairs and preventive maintenance
- Work history reports documenting every repair, renovation, and replacement, helping you analyse maintenance costs
- Real-time updates and job inspection reports that allow you to share data online for more time-efficient management
- Annual budget summaries that prioritize roofing requirements, enabling you to increase facility uptime through proactive preventive maintenance
- Warranty tracking that helps you stay on top of your maintenance obligations while tracking the warranty commitments of your material suppliers
Already a Dry Zone user? Sign-in.
Storm Zone Extreme Weather Response Program
When you’ve been affected by extreme weather, you need a partner to rely on. Storm Zone is a value-added DBS service that minimizes expenses and business interruptions following a storm or natural disaster.
Following a storm or natural disaster, our response team is dispatched to evaluate your roofs according to the action plan. Our team will provide damage analysis so you can make informed decisions, and our reliable network of contractors will be ready to provide immediate assistance.
Learn more about Storm Zone services now:
- Storm tracker
- Facility analysis
- Storm ready contractor
- On-site project coordination
- Project management
- Post-storm response
- Post-storm assessment