Our team of engineers specializes in roofing and wall cladding technologies and applications so you can confidently depend on us for trustworthy support. Whether you’re starting a new process or trying to evaluate an existing problem, our tools and services are tailored to meet individual customer needs.
Whether you are an architect, design professional or facility owner, we know that you’re busy. So we’re here to help when you need relief from a reliable partner.
What are Garland's roof repair and engineering services?
- Project design feasibility studies for roof and wall systems, and renewable energy projects such as photovoltaic and solar thermal systems
- Budget assistance and value engineering services, including Return on Investment (ROI) analysis and life-cycle cost analysis
- Building envelope energy savings analysis
- Structural evaluations
- Forensic engineering studies
- Graphic renderings for metal roof and engineered wall systems
- Engineer signed and sealed manufacturer's shop drawings for roof and wall systems
- Engineer signed and sealed roof and wall design calculations including, wind uplift, drainage, and snow retention calculations
- Metal retrofit framing project design
- Project inspection and post evaluations
Aerial Roof Measurements
EagleView Technologies provides quick, easy, accurate aerial roof measurements. Through this service, Garland representatives can provide you with aerial images of your structure – and use that information during a roof inspection to identify areas of concern.
Benefits of EagleView:
- Increases measurement accuracy
- Prepare estimates ahead of time or on-site
- Reduces calculation errors and material overages
- Helps plan for future budget needs
- Increases work volume capacity and flexibility
- Reduces costs and risks of time, transportation, and personal or property injury
- Increases credibility with standardized and accepted reports for bids, sales, and claims
- Third-party roof party collection
Please contact your local Garland representative for more information.
Infrared Scans Find Moisture Before It Finds You
Garland’s Thermascan lets you “see” beneath the roof membrane, revealing small leaks and wet insulation before they become big problems. Once you know where the leaks are and how far the moisture has spread, you can determine whether repair, restoration or replacement is the right decision. These infrared scans are noninvasive and non-destructive.
Benefits of Infrared Scans:
- Comprehensive inspections and reports give you better control of roof repair schedules and budgets
- Isolation and eventual replacement of wet insulation reduces heating and cooling costs
- Small problems are prevented from developing into major structural damage
- Documentation makes record-keeping easy