Roofing management doesn’t need to be siloed. Garland’s customizable Roof Asset Management Program (RAMP®) provides uniform information for every roof you manage, eliminating concern over lost warranties, inconsistent documentation, neglected maintenance, lack of timely communications during work in progress, and unanticipated downtime related to emergency repairs.
Starting with site inspection data collected by your local Garland representative, RAMP® roof management software analyzes information and presents reports based on your specific needs, expectations and budget. Choose what works for you and receive reports however you prefer – hard copy for meeting presentations or online for real-time sharing with employees or associates in multiple locations.
Roofing Asset Management for Evaluations
Ramp® is a key asset in the execution of Observation/Interpretation/Application (OIA) model planning, which is a proven technique to provide solutions to problems encountered during roof system evaluations.
Roof RAMP®-based support services
We can help you confidently and reliably take roof asset management to the next level. Garland's roofing management support services include:
- Maintenance recommendations that include construction details, photographic documentation, architectural drawings, visual observation notes, core sample documentation, and lab analysis reports, as needed, to help you prevent avoidable leaks and resulting water damage
- Roof replacement options that include a comparative analysis of Garland modified bitumen, metal, and sustainable high-performance roofing solutions based on application-specific concerns and requirements
- Work history reports that document every repair, renovation, and replacement, helping you analyse maintenance costs
- Annual budget summaries that prioritizes roofing requirements, enabling you to increase facility uptime through proactive preventive maintenance
- Warranty tracking that will help you hold your suppliers accountable, eliminating problems resulting from neglected maintenance or misplaced documentation
- Lifecycle and energy-saving cost analyses to help you determine the cost/value performance of alternative roofing solutions
- Timely updates and job inspection reports, including online photographic documentation